Latest Update: April 15, 2020
1) Scope of CoronavirusTraining.org’s Services
- CoronavirusTraining.org is a service platform which purpose is to provide resources related to coronavirus, especially to employers and employees ("Employers"). Most of these resources are free, while some are for a fee.
- CoronavirusTraining.org sells a training program call Coronavirus Workforce Preparedness Training which is a course for employers and employees to learn and prepare for the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is information is educational only and as described here does not warrant medical or legal advice.
- CoronavirusTraining.org may display information about vendors, whom sell a product or service to Employers (“Vendors”) for the purpose of providing external resources to Employers.
- CoronavirusTraining.org provides may provide additional services to the User, which may be at an individual cost including but not limited to sourcing PPE, providing consulting, and more.
- CoronavirusTraining.org may disclose details and information on Vendors based on data, either provided by the Vendors or collected and curated from online and offline information from a variety of sources. Although CoronavirusTraining.org uses reasonable skill and care in performing the Services it will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information provided is accurate, complete or correct, nor can CoronavirusTraining.org be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information provided by the Vendors or non-delivery of information by Vendors. The website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level or qualification of any Vendor.
- CoronavirusTraining.org provides information that the User may use in order to inquire about the Vendor's services. Should the User decide to do business with a Vendor, CoronavirusTraining.org is not involved in the contractual or non-contractual relationship between the User and the Vendor and also in no way influences the conclusion or the content of the contract or service provided. CoronavirusTraining.org does not assume any rights, obligations or liabilities vis-a-vis between a Vendor (or another third party) and the User. Products or services provided by Vendors are between the User and the Vendor and CoronavirusTraining.org and CHWA are not representatives of the Vendor.
- CoronavirusTraining.org does not provide medical services itself. The information provided on CoronavirusTraining.org’s website including the information provided by the Vendors and other third parties cannot replace a medical consultation or a medical examination and shall not be used to independently decide whether to commence or terminate a medical treatment.
- The Website provides news, updates, infographics, webinars, and other resources as aggregated throughout the world from a variety of sources. Although CoronavirusTraining.org uses reasonable skill and care in aggregating resources, it will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information provided is accurate, complete or correct, nor can CoronavirusTraining.org be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information as aggregated.
2) Proprietary Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Services and all associated intellectual property rights are owned and operated by CoronavirusTraining.org and contain material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by CoronavirusTraining.org and its partners, as well as other sources, and is protected by copyright laws, international treaty provisions, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property laws. The Services are also protected as a collective work or compilation under copyright and other law and treaties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services. You acknowledge that the Services have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by CoronavirusTraining.org and others through the application of methods and standards of judgement developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitute valuable intellectual property of CoronavirusTraining.org and such others. You agree that you have and shall have no right over any of the proprietary rights in or associated with the Services save as set out in these Terms, and you shall protect such rights of CoronavirusTraining.org and all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of these Terms and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by CoronavirusTraining.org or its suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise (“Suppliers”) to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You agree to notify CoronavirusTraining.org immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Services by any individual or entity or of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including without limitation rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Services shall, as between you and CoronavirusTraining.org, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of CoronavirusTraining.org.
- Use of Marks. You may not use any of CoronavirusTraining.org’s or Corporate Health & Wellness Association’s trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you or, except as otherwise provided herein, are used with CoronavirusTraining.org’s consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in or to any such items.
3) Warranties and Disclaimers
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The warranties, if any, applicable to each product or service available through the services are provided by the Vendor of such product or service. All product or services are manufactured by third parties.
- Your use of the services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no representations or warranties of any kind. CoronavirusTraining.org expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, title, and non-infringement. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, however CoronavirusTraining.org assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, interruption or failure to provide any content or to store any personalization settings or user materials.
- Any content downloaded, purchased, or otherwise obtained through the Website is downloaded and used at your sole discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile device, software, technology or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such content.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from CoronavirusTraining.org or through or from Services shall create any warranty.
- Except where expressly stated otherwise, the content of our Services is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
- The Services do not provide medical or legal advice. Consult with your doctor regarding all issues relating to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition, and with your legal counsel regarding any legal concerns.
- org makes no representation, warranty, guarantee or promise that the products or services will meet your requirements or achieve any particular results, including employment opportunities.
- org will not be responsible for any third-party content on services, any links to third-party websites or any third-party websites. CoronavirusTraining.org does vet and verify users that identify themselves as experts on particular topics through the Services, but you agree not to hold CoronavirusTraining.org responsible for reliance on such experts if you do not achieve the results you expect in relying on such experts.
- org makes all disclaimers in this section on behalf of itself and its licensors and suppliers.
4) Limitation of Liability
- In no event will CoronavirusTraining.org, its respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, or representatives (and all successors and assigns of any of the foregoing) (collectively “CoronavirusTraining.org” for purposes of this section) be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the performance, use of or the inability to use the services or products, whether that of its own or a Vendor, even if CoronavirusTraining.org has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, violation of statute or otherwise. CoronavirusTraining.org will not be liable for the cost of replacement products, loss of revenue or loss of good will.
- org’s services are provided for domestic and private use. You understand that there is no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- org does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any website featured or linked to through the service, and CoronavirusTraining.org will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. CoronavirusTraining.org will not be liable for the offensive or illegal conduct of any third party. You voluntarily assume the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing. The foregoing limitations will apply even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." This release includes the criminal acts of others.
6) Data Protection
- The User may use this website and the information on it only for the User's non-commercial, personal purposes.
- All content of CoronavirusTraining.org’s website is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights and partially originated from third parties. All intellectual property rights in the website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned either by CoronavirusTraining.org, the Vendors or third parties. When using the Services, the User is not granted with any licenses of CoronavirusTraining.org’s intellectual property rights with respect to Services rendered and information provided by CoronavirusTraining.org. Any utilization not permitted by the copyright law requires advance written approval from CoronavirusTraining.org.
- org is entitled to use the information, inquiries and communications (example to and with Vendors) provided by the User or contributions made by the User in forums et cetera for CoronavirusTraining.org’s business provided that this use shall comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
7) Validity and Change of the Terms; Applicable Law; Venue
- Only CoronavirusTraining.org’s Terms shall apply regarding the use of CoronavirusTraining.org’s website and its Services by the User. The User's general terms and conditions or similar regulations are herewith expressly rejected.
- These Terms remain in force until they have been changed or terminated by CoronavirusTraining.org. If the User does not consent with these Terms, he or she has immediately to cease the use of the Services and the User is obligated to terminate his or her user account if in possession of such.
- org may modify these Terms or any additional terms that apply to specific Services rendered by CoronavirusTraining.org. CoronavirusTraining.org will make available a notice of modifications to the Terms on this website. CoronavirusTraining.org will make available a notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retrospectively and will become effective not earlier than fourteen (14) days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If the User does not agree to the modified terms for a Service, he or she has to discontinue the use of that Service.
- If there is any inconsistency between the Terms and the additional terms valid for specific Services rendered by CoronavirusTraining.org, the additional Terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms and any additional terms for specific Services rendered by CoronavirusTraining.org and any disputes arising out or in connection with the respective terms shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Florida, Palm Beach County, USA (without its choice of law provisions). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- Any dispute arising out of these Terms and the Services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Palm Beach County, Florida USA, in West Palm Beach. If the mandatory statutory law does not allow this choice of venue, all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and any additional terms for specific Services rendered by CoronavirusTraining.org as well as the Services shall be litigated by the courts pursuant to the statutory law.
- If any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, the User shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the User will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- These Terms represent the entire agreement between You and Us in relation to the use of the Website and the Services.
- If individual provisions of these Terms should be or become ineffective in full or in part, the contract will remain otherwise effective. If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of such right.
- You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under any contract with us.
Should you have any questions, you can email us via HELP [at] GOGHR [dot] COM (this email is protected from crawl bots), submit an inquiry here, or call us at +1 (561) 544-7123.