White House Says No Plans to Require COVID-19 Test for Domestic Flights
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The Biden Administration said Friday that it had no plans to require COVID-19 testing for domestic travel
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said this when asked about the proposal at a press briefing, describing the report as inaccurate
- This comes after reports of COVID-19 test requirements for domestic travel went round last week, sparking outrage from Airline industry stakeholders
- Earlier in the week, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said that the White House was considering a coronavirus test requirement for domestic travel
- The Biden administration began requiring negative COVID-19 tests from international travelers to the US