US Vice President Mike Pence Receives COVID-19 Vaccine on Live TV
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- US Vice President Mike Pence has received the coronavirus vaccine live on TV, telling audience and healthcare workers that he didn't feel a thing
- The White House said the aim of the move was to promote the safety of the vaccine and build the confidence among Americans
- Mr. Pence's wife also received the shot at the televised White House event
- The US approved the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine Monday, after evaluation of its trial data proved its efficacy
- Mr Pence is the most senior US official to receive a COVID-19 shot so far