US Records More than 1 Million COVID-19 Cases in First 10 Days of November
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The United States reported more than 1 million new cases of COVID-19 in November alone, the highest increase rate since the country recorded its first case of COVID-19 early this year
- The US has reported a total of 10 million cases of COVID-19, the highest of any country in the world, according to the Johns Hopkins University tally
- Midwestern states account for most of the new cases, with hospitalization rates in the region reaching record highs
- Texas, California, and Florida have the highest case counts in the country, with Texas recently exceeding 1 million in number of COVID-19 cases
- Further, the country has reported 240,000 fatalities from the disease, most of which were reported in New York