US Adds 1 Million Cases in Four Days
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Over 200,000 Americans tested positive for COVID-19 every day on average, as the country's total count reaches 15 million
- Officals say more than 1 million cases were recorded within four days, a record high since the pandemic began
- The nation's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has warned that the country may see a further spike in cases as a result of the Thanksgiving holiday activities
- The US has recorded more than 286,000 COVID-19 deaths as hospitalization rates continue to rise in the country
- Experts are hopeful that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) could approve a coronavirus vaccine for use by next week