Three Former US Presidents Pledge to Take COVID-19 Vaccine on TV to Show it is Safe
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Obama, Clinton, and Bush have pledged to take COVID-19 vaccine on TV to show its safety
- The news comes as the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prepares to meet next week to evaluate and possibly approve a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech
- COVID-19 death and hospitalization rates continue to surge in the US, wiith a record single day death count of 3,100 people on Wednesday
- In an interview with SiriusXM host Joe Madison, Obama said he would take a COVID-19 shot if Anthony Fauci approves one
- However, many Americans say they won't receive a COVID-19 vaccine shot even if it was available free of charge