Target Offers Extra Pay, Free Transportation to Hourly Workers who Get COVID-19 Vaccines
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Target will join a growing list of companies that are offering extra pay and other incentives to nudge workers to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- The retail chain announced Wednesday that it will offer all its hourly employees up to four hours of pay when they get the two shots
- The company said it will also cover the cost of a Lyft ride, up to $15 each way to the vaccination site
- However, the company said it will not mandate its employees to get the vaccine
- Target joins other companies, including Dollar General, Lidl, and Kroger, who are offering financial incentives to workers who get a COVID-19 vaccine