Super Bowl Will Have 22,000 Fans, Including 7,500 Vaccinated Health Workers
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell announced Friday that up to 7,500 healthcare workers will be guests of the league to thank and honor them for their service during the pandemic
- Goodell noted that the 7,500 healthcare workers will be selected from all 32 NFL cities
- “These dedicated health care workers continue to put their own lives at risk to serve others, and we owe them our ongoing gratitude‚” Goodell said
- The healthcare workers being invited to the Super Bowl would have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by Jan. 24
- In addition to the 7,500 healthcare workers, there will be another 14,500 fans attending the sporting event