Some Healthcare Workers Reject COVID-19 Vaccine
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The US has given frontline healthcare workers priority access to COVID-19 vaccination, but they are refusing to take it
- At St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Tehama County, fewer than half of the 700 health workers eligible for vaccination are willing to take the shot
- Also, at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, one in five frontline nurses and doctors have declined taking the vaccine
- At LA County, nearly 40 percent of frontline workers who were offered the vaccine declined as well
- This vaccine skepticism is driven by opinions by some medical experts that the vaccine might not be safe