Some Doctors Believe that COVID-19 May Cause a Separate Condition in Children
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Three New York children have now died because of a condition that doctors are referring to as Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome.
- PMIS presents similarly to Toxic Shock Syndrome and Kawasaki's Disease.
- Some doctors believe the condition is linked to COVID-19.
- If the two conditions are somehow related, it would challenge the widely held notion that children are somehow more resistant or less susceptible to COVID-19.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: "We were laboring under the impression that young people were not affected by Covid-19. We're not so sure that that is the fact anymore."