Singapore Announces Different Rules for Vaccinated People
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Singapore is introducing seperate COVID-19 rules for people who have been fully vaccinated against the disease
- According to the new rules, only fully vaccinated individuals and people who have recovered from COVID-19 will be able to dine indoors in groups of five without taking COVID-19 tests
- The health minister said this in a statement on Friday, adding that food and beverage outlets must put systems in place to check the vaccination status of their customers
- The new rule says that dining for unvaccinated persons would be limited to groups of two, and can only join in groups of five if they take antigen rapid tests
- According to the statement, children under the age of 12, who are not eligible for vaccinations, can also dine with family members without taking a COVID-19 test
- Singapore has currently approved Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, and considers indivduals fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of the vaccines