Rite Aid to Begin Vaccinating for COVID-19 across the US
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy is joining the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program to administer COVID-19 vaccines from Friday
- Rite Aid will be receiving federal allocations of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in five states and two jurisdictions: California, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Philaldelphia, and New York City, the company said in a press release statement
- The chain will receive 100 doses in each participating store every week
- The chain expects to provide allocations in more than half of its locations, expanding to all of its stores when more supplies are available
- Rite Aid joins Walgreens, CVS, and more than 20 other pharmacies receiving vaccine supplies this week, after the Biden administration last week announced it would soon begin shipping doses to retain drug chains