UK Prime Minister Publishes Roadmap for Easing COVID-19 Restrictions
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- UK Prime Minister today released the government's four-step roadmap for easing the lockdown restrictions in England
- As part of the "cautious but irreversible plan," pupils will resume in-person learning from March 8
- Further, non-essential retail and hairdressers will reopen April 12, as will pubs and restaurants, though for outdoor dining only
- Indoor venues, such as theatres and cinemas will open May 17
- According to the roadmap, the government aims to lift all limits on social contact from June 21; however, the dates could be extended if infections rise
- The measures announced apply only to England. Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland all have different lockdown measures and exit plans in place