Pharmacist Accused of Destroying More than 500 Moderna Vaccine Arrested
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- A Milwaukee pharmacist accused of "tampering with and causing the destruction" of more than 550 doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine has been arrested
- A statement by the Grafton Police Department noted that the pharmacist was arrested on recommended charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, adulterating a prescription drug, and criminal damage to property
- Officials refused to release the identity of the pharmacist, pending formal advisement of charges
- Officials in a statement said that the pharmacist admitted to " intentionally removing the vaccine knowing that if not properly stored, the vaccine would be ineffective."
- The pharmacist has been fired from the Advocate Aurora Health hospital system since the arrest was made