New York to Tighten Restrictions at Airports Over Holidays
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- New York will boost enforcement of coronavirus measures at its airports during the holiday season to ensure travelers follow testing and quarantine requirements
- Governor Andrew Cuomo made the announcement Friday, stating that he will send in more National Guard members to help enforce the state's travel advisory
- He also mentioned that he asked New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to increase the New York City Police Department's presence
- According to the state's new travel order, people coming into the state must take a COVID-19 test within three days of traveling, quarantine in the state for three days after arrival and get a COVID-19 test on day four
- Cuomo added that people with a positive COVID-19 test result should not land in New York