New York Lifts Mandatory Quarantine for Domestic Travelers
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Quarantine will no longer be required for domestic travelers in New York starting April 1
- This applies to travelers entering New York state from another state or US territory; however, the state's Department of Health continues to encourage quarantine after domestic travel as a precautionary measure
- Governor Cuomo made the announcement Thursday, stating that the coronavirus numbers have continued to decline daily in the state
- Mandatory quarantine for all international travelers still remains in effect
- New York will also continue to require daily symptom monitoring and adherence to all safety measures for all residents exposed to COVID-19