New York Investigates COVID-19 Vaccine Fraud
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The New York Attorney General is investigating a case of COVID-19 vaccine fraud involving a health-care clinic
- ParCare Community Health Network, which is a provider in Orange County, was said to have fraudulently obtained the COVID-19 vaccine doses and distributed them to the public
- ParCare allegedly misrepresented itself to the state's health department to acquire the vaccine doses
- New York State Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker said in a statement over the weekend that the clinic may have distributed the vaccines to the public, contrary to the state's plan to first administer the vaccines to frontline health workers
- Governor Andrew Cuomo said he would sign an executive order on Monday delineating the consequences of fradulent vaccine distribution