Nearly 28 Million COVID-19 Vaccines have Been Administered in the US
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The US has administered nearly 28 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to a CDC data
- A total of 27,884,61 doses of the vaccine have been administered as of Thursday
- That is more than half of the 49,216,500 vaccine doses distributed across the country so far
- The data also revealed that more than 4.7 million people have received two doses of either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccine and have been fully inoculated
- The US has recorded more than 26 million confirmed coronavirus cases and over 436,000 deaths