Navajo Nation Enters a Three Week Lockdown
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The Navajo Nation has commenced a three-week lockdown to help curb the spread of COVID-19
- On Friday, the Navajo Nation recorded 172 new cases, trending toward the 200 mark on pace to surpass its record high for daily count of 238 cases
- With the new rules, people are mandated to stay in their homes and business hours will be limited from 7am to 3pm daily
- Further, only one person in a household would be allowed to get essentials from the supermarket
- Navajo Nation President Johnathan Nez said the major concern if cases continue to rise is hospital capacity, as resources are already wearing thin