More than 50 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered in the US - CDC
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had administered more than 50 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines in the country as of Saturday morning
- The agency said it had delivered about 69.9 million doses and administered 48.4 million doses of both Moderna and pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- The agency said that about 37.1 million people had received one or more doses while more than 13 million people have got the second dose as of Saturday
- The CDC also said that about 5.7 million vaccine doses have been administered in long-term care facilities
- The Biden administration had pledged 150 million COVID-19 doses in the first 100 days