More Americans are Willing to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine, CDC Finds
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- More Americans now say they are willing to get the COVID-19 vaccine, a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report found
- However, the report also found that a significant percentage of Americans are still hesitant about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Only about half of adults under age 65 said they were "absolutely certain" or "very likely" to get the COVID-19 vaccination
- The CDC report was based on surveys taken in September and December
- According to the report, 49 percent of adults said they were going to get the COVID-19 vaccine, up from 39 percent in September
- More adults under 65 with pre-existing health conditions also reported willingness to get vaccinated; from 37 percent in September to 42 percent in December