LA's Dodger Stadium to be Used as a Vacination Site
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Dodger Stadium, the county's largest COVID-19 testing site, will be converted to a massive vaccination site
- Testing personnel at the stadium will end by Monday, city officials stated, allowing vaccination personnel administer to move in, with capacity to administer up to 12,000 proposed vaccine doses in a day
- Health officials in the city have been looking for a way to ramp up vaccinations
- As of last week, more than 2 million COVID-19 vaccine doses had been shipped to California, but only a third of that had been administered
- City officials say converting the stadium to a vaccination site will triple vaccine distribution