Kentucky Lifts Domestic Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated People
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Kentucky governor Andy Beshear said Monday during a press conference that people who have been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus do not have to quarantine after traveling outside the state
- However, all residents of the state still have to wear masks per CDC recommendations
- The governor emphasized the importance of receiving the vaccine for everyone eligible
- Starting Monday, all residents 16 or older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- This comes as state health officials recorded about 110 new COVID-19 cases Monday, which brings the state total to more than 429,511 cases