FDA Approves Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 Vaccine
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Saturday approved Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use, making it the third vaccine approved in the country in the fight against COVID-19
- The FDA's approval kickstarts the federal government's plan to distribute nearly 4 million doses of the vaccine across the country
- J&J's COVID-19 vaccine is a one-dose regimen that eliminates the need for people to return for a second dose
- Further, the vaccine can be stored at refrigerator temperatures for months
- The drugmaker has made a deal with the US government to supply 100 million doses of the vaccine by the end of June