India Records 90,000 New Coronavirus Cases for the Fifth Straight Day
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- India recorded 90,000 new coronavirus cases Monday for the fifth straight day, bringing the country's total count to 4,846,428
- The Health Ministry added that the country recorded 1,136 new deaths from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours
- This has pushed the country's death toll to 79,722
- The Ministry said the country has less than 1 million active cases as 3,780,107 have been successfully treated
- India remains the second worst-hit country by the pandemic, with Maharashtra being the worst-hit state