In Less than One Week, More than 1,000 People Have Died of COVID-19 in Los Angeles
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- More than 1,000 people have died of COVID-19 in Los Angeles County over the last week as cases continue to surge across the state
- According to officials at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, LA County reached a worrisome milestone of 1,000 COVID-19 deaths
- LA County DPH Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer urged all residents to follow public health orders to curb further spread of the virus
- As of Tuesday, the state reported a total of 368 new coronavirus deaths, pushing the state's death toll to 27,000 since the start of the pandemic
- The surge in cases of COVID-19 has put California at the epicenter of the outbreak in the country