Hospitals in Washington to Receive 31,000 COVID-19 Vaccines
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Washington state hospitals are set to receive about 31,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine early next week
- According to the Spokane Regional Health District, Spokane County will receive 3,900 doses in the first shipment of the vaccines
- Yakima and Benton counties will receive 1,950 doses each, while Grant, Chelan, Asotin, and Okanogan will each receive 975 doses
- According to the Washington State Hospital Association, 20 hospitals will receive the vaccine, with priority groups including intensive care units and emergency department caregivers and staff
- Officials say the vaccine will first be distributed to vulnerable people, including essential workers, before it is made available to the general public