France Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine for Over-65s
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- French health authorities have approved AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine for older people, revising its earlier recommendation
- Last month, the country approved vaccine use for people under 65, citing lack of data for older people
- Now, health officials say the vaccine can be administered to over-65s with underlying conditions
- Those aged over 75 will still be offered only Pfizer or Moderna jabs
- France has administered over 273,000 AstraZeneca vaccine doses out of 1.7 million received by the end of February