Democrats Agree to Extend Unemploymemnt Relief in $1.9 trillion Bill
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Senate Democrats have reached a deal Friday on how to distribute unemployment aid in the new $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill
- The deal will extend an unemployment benefit at a current $300 per week through September 6
- The House plans to approve the Senate version of the plan next week and send it to Biden to sign into law
- The benefit will apply to households with incomes less than $150,000
- Democrats aim to approve their latest proposal before March 14, when the current $300 per week unemployment aid expires