Delta Will Block Middle Seats Through March 2021
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Delta Airlines announced Wednesday that it will continue to block middle seats through March 30, 2021
- Delta Airlines remains the only US airline to keep middle seats open as a strategy to curb transmission of the coronavirus and a way to give peace of mind to their passengers
- In September, Southwest Airlines announced that it will start filling every seat beginning November 30
- Likewise, JetBlue announced that all seats will be sold beginning Jan 8, 2021
- Other major airlines including American and United have been selling middle seats since the summer