Delta Puts Nearly 700 People on No-Fly List Over Mask Defaults
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Delta Ar Lines CEO says the airline has banned nearly 700 people from flying on the airline over their refusal to comply with its face mask policy
- CEO Ed Bastian said this in a memo to employees Wednesday, adding that the face mask policy was one of the airline's most important safety tools
- Bastion added that the filtration system on board the aircraft was of very high quality, comparable to the filtration systems in hospital's operating rooms
- The CEO also announced that the company plans to return all hourly and merit workers to full schedules starting early January
- Bastion added that despite the airline's revenue losses, the company will continue to block middle seats in all planes through the end of March