CVS Says Vaccines Could Be at Pharmacies Soon
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- CVS Health announced Wednesday that it was on track to complete the first round of vaccinations at nursing home facilities by Jan. 25
- The company also said it would make a small number of vaccine doses available at pharmacy locations in the coming weeks
- US health experts have raised alarm over the country's slow pace of vaccinations
- As of Tuesday morning, only 4.8 million vaccine doses had been administered across the country, out of a total of 17 million doses distributed
- Experts have recommended expanding eligibility criteria and reducing stored capacity for second doses to speed up inoculations