COVID-19: The Worst is Yet To Come, Says WHO
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The World Health Organization says the worst of the coronavirus pandemic is still to come, as many countries continue to report spikes in cases
- WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said more people will contract the infection if governments don't get proactive and implement the right policies
- His message remains "Test, Trace, Isolate, and Quarantine," stating that countries where these processes are weak may continue to record rising cases
- More than 10 million confirmed cases have been recorded globally, with half of the cases in the US and Europe
- The United States has reported more coronavirus cases and deaths than any other country, and there have been recent reports of a surge in cases in many states