COVID-19: China has Administered Over 9 Million Vaccine Doses
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- China has administered more than 9 million COVID-19 vaccine doses as the country prepares for a possible surge in cases during the winter
- The COVID-19 vaccines are free for all citizens and the costs will be covered by the medicare fund and fiscal budgets
- Officials say they anticipate a surge in cases in winter as people travel and gather for holidays
- China's vaccination program is focused first on high-risk groups, including healthcare workers and the elderly
- China recently accepted a visit to Wuhan by the World Health Organization to investigate the origins of the virus