Chicago Hospital Pauses Vaccinations after 4 Workers Develop Adverse Reactions
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- A hospital noth of Chicago has paused coronavirus vaccinations for its staff after four employees developed adverse reactions, including rapid heart rates and tingling
- One of the affected employees is receiving treatment for the reactions at the hospital while the other three are recovering well at home
- However, Advocate Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, has vaccinated more than 3,000 of its employees, only four of whom reported adverse reactions
- The hospital's other sites, including eight more in Illinois and three in Wisconsin have continued vaccinations without disruption
- Officials at the hospital said the pause in Libertyville would allow them to better understand why the adverse reactions occurred