CDC Warns Americans against Traveling for Thanksgiving
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Thursday advised Americans not to travel for the Thanksgiving holiday to curb the spread of the coronavirus
- Dr. Henry Walke, the CDC's COVID-19 incident manager said this is the time for Americans to double down on public health measures to curb the spread of the virus
- The CDC added that Americans who wish to travel should do so as safely as possible following public health recommendations
- Walke said he is worried that the spread of the virus could be increased in public transportation, which may become crowded this season
- Walke noted that the outbreak has began to resurge, and not adhering to public health rules during the holidays may drive the transmission much faster