Boeing Awards CEO $21 Million as Compensation for 2020
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun has been awarded $21 million in total compensation for his work last year, after he gave up $3.6 million in salaries and bonuses in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic
- Calhoun took just $269,231 of his $1.4 million salary for the year 2020
- Boeing reported a record annual loss of nearly $12 billion last year following coronavirus travel bans
- Calhoun became Boeing's CEO after former CEO Dennis Muilenburg was fired over his handling of the two fatal crashes of the Boeing 737 Max
- Calhoun's total compensation includes a $7 million worth of stock if the company hits milestones and $10 million in stock for leaving his former job at Blackstone Group to take up the offer at Boeing