Biden Plans to Ask Americans to Wear Masks for his First 100 Days in Office
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- President-elect Joe Biden said Thursday that he plans to ask the nation to wear masks for his first 100 days in office
- Biden also said he will issue a standing order mandating masks in certain places
- He said having everyone wear face masks for 100 days, combined with widespread vaccinations during the same period, will drive down the number of cases considerably
- Biden said he will issue a mask mandate in all federal buildings and interstate transportation, including airplanes and buses
- This comes after Mr. Biden told CNN that he's asked top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci to stay on as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as serve as his chief medical adviser