All Arrivals to the US Must Show Negative COVID-19 Test
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- All arrivals to the UK will need to present a negative COVID-19 test to enter England from 4 am on Friday
- The government confirmed the start date on Tuesday morning, adding that passengers will be required to take a test 72 hours before departure by plane, train or ferry
- This comes in response to the surge in cases globally and the emergence of new coronavirus variants in different parts of the world
- Arrivals will still be required to self-isolate for 10 days in the UK or opt into a test-to-release programme, which allows them discontinue quarantine from the fifth day following a fresh negative test
- The rules will also apply to British nationals, who would need to stay abroad and follow local rules if they test positive