Algerian President Admitted to Hospital
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Algeria's President Abdelmadjid Tebboune has been hospitalized at a German hospital, according to a statement by the country's presidency
- The statement read that the president is in stable health but did not disclose the nature of his illness and when the hospitalization took place
- Tebbourne, 75, decided to go on self-isolation on October 24 after some senior government officials tested positive for the coronavirus
- Tebbourne was in quarantine at home for four days before he was taken to the hospital on advice from his doctors
- There has been no official announcement that Tebbourne tested positive for COVID-19