AirAsia's Charter Flights to Boost Medical Tourism in Malaysia
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Malaysia is set to boost its medical tourism industry leveraging AirAsia's charter flight services to transport medical tourists from Indonesia
- The first international medical charter flight arrived Malaysia's Penang International Airport from Medan on August 14.
- The next flight will arrive Kuala Lumpur from Jakarta on August 24
- Officials say the medical charter service will be extended to other cities in Indonesia
- AirAsia CEO Karen Chan says Indonesia accounts for the highest inbound healthcare tourists into Malaysia, and its charter service is committed to connecting millions of Indonesian patients with major hospitals in Malaysia