61% of Americans Change their Thanksgiving Plans Due to COVID-19 Surge
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Sixty one percent of Americans have changed their Thansgiving plans due to recent spikes in COVID-19 cases, new poll results find
- Many of the respondents reported limiting Thanksgiving activities to seeing only immediate household members and having a smaller dinner than originally planned
- Nearly 10 percent of Americans said they no longer want to celebrate Thanksgiving this year
- More than 76% of respondents said traveling posed a large or moderate risk of getting infected, while 64 percent said this about seeing family and friends
- The poll, which was conducted between Nov. 20 and 23, was based on a nationally representative sample of more than 1,000 US adults