3-Year Old in Missouri Had Stroke after COVID-19 Diagnosis, Doctors Say
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Doctors in Missouri said a 3-year old boy experienced a stroke after he tested positive for COVID-19
- The doctors described it as a rare neurological complication of the infection
- The toddler, Colt Parris, was recovering Thursday at the University of Missouri's Women and Children's Hospital in Columbia, Missouri, after surgery to evacuate the brain clot
- Doctors at the hospital said he is expected to make full recovery
- Colt tested positive for COVID-19 and hours later lost the ability to move his right arm and leg, his mother, Sara Parris mentioned